|excuse the stain on my carpet|
Outfit: T-Shirt-Target/Skirt-Goodwill/Heels-Vintage/Trench Coat-Gift from my Mum
This is my "I haven't washed clothes in a month, this is all I have left" outfit. Lately I've been thinking about this year and what I've done. And for my own benefit I have complied a list of things I have done in 2012.
- I saw A Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keller (yes I went to see a radio show live)
- I started and finished my first zine (and working on the second).
- Fell in love with multiple TV shows and got involved with to many fandoms (Doctor Who/ 30 Rock/ Supernatural/Bob's Burgers/Freaks and Geeks/Daria)
- I gained lovely new followers
- I went to a Matt and Kim concert.
- I started my last year of high school and first semester of college (yes, I am doing both).
- I finally fixed up this silly little blog.
- And read some more feminist literature
|Image via Tumblr|
P.S.: I don't know what this title means, it just came to me.